• ADVOCATE PUBLIC ADJUSTMENT (215) 364-4546 We are Flood certified to handle flood claims for you!

  • Estimating and Maximizing Property Damage Insurance Claim Settlements is what we do.

  • Can you really trust the insurance company to do the right thing these days?

  • Hail damage arguments like paying for the side or elevation that was hit by hail. This is not acceptable.

  • Sump pump failure, overflow or backup of sewer drains are only covered if you have the ENDORSEMENT...

  • Claims Consultant - expert property damage insurance claim staff can give immediate claims consulting opinion.

  • Mold Issues? Insurance Companies will be the first to say that they do not cover against mold.

  • Wind Damage Arguments...Such as 'Full Replacement vs. Direct Physical Damage' repairs that change the appearence of your home.

  • Just becuase you have water damage from the plumbing system doesn't mean that your insurance company will pay.

  • Fire Damage Insurance Claims can be devastating to a family. There are many factors to consider making sure that you and your family maintain the standard of living you are acustom. Never allow the insurance company to use their vendors to establish the amount of loss for you. That is what we do making sure that every aspect of trhe damage is recorded and paid at cost that are acceptable. Call (215) 364-4546

  • Lightning strikes can cause serious damage to your home and appliances. The entire electrical system can be compromised.

  • Gas explosions can level an entire block causing structural damage.

  • Philadelphia Commercial Buildings and Residental Homes- we understand all of the policy types.

  • No matter if you live in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County we are your Advocate Public Adjuster.

  • Inner city housing has its challanges due to red lining practices and sub standard policies.

(215) 364-4546 Competitive Fees 5% -20%

Insurance Company's have professionals looking after their interest...shouldn't you? Never Allow Your Insurance Company to Make Your Claim For You

We are your Advocate Public Adjuster in Property Damage Insurance Claims...Since 1992 we have been negotiating property damage insurance claim settlements for our clients. No matter if it is a single family residential home, town home, condominium, mobile home or a business property. We protect your assets making sure your are fully indemnified for a competitive fee 5%-20%<